A child-approved way to ‘stack’ your day. The Punch Buggy Express helps groups with young children tour multiple destinations along the waterfront with ease. Plan a one-way journey or a round-trip adventure!
What to Expect
- Round Trip Mini Tours depart from the Wonderhub bus stop every half hour in the mornings (This may be temporarily impacted by construction of the Meewasin Trail near Nutrien Wonderhub).
- One-Way Shuttles and Return Trips depart from Meewasin Skating Rink and River Landing bus stops once per hour in the afternoons.
- Private bookings follow the same routes and departure times as above.
How it works
- The Punch Buggy Express travels at slow and predictable speeds away from motorized traffic.
- The Cycle Guide will make interpretive pit stops along the way as time allows. Arriving on time maintains time for these learning opportunities along the way.
- Children and youth ages 3 – 14 are welcome to ride using the children’s seats. 14 – 18 year olds are welcome, but require the additional adult seat to be booked in order to ride.
- Each of our bus stop locations feature scenic river views, public bathroom access, and numerous activities and amenities nearby.
Meet at the bus stop flag five minutes before departure. Get giddy with excitement as the Punch Buggy Express rolls up to welcome you aboard!
Book online or group walk-on
Online booking is available to groups of four or more. Securing your tickets in advance ensures seats on the pedal bus have your names on them.
We welcome walk-on groups on a first come, first serve basis. Walk-on ticket purchase includes signing our digital waiver form and completing ticket payment through our portable device.
Our friendly Cycle Guide will outline the safety procedures and adjust bike seat height and helmet size as needed. Helmets are optional and riders are welcome to wear their own personal bike helmet or use one of ours. Learn more about safety.
When you arrive at your destination, our Cycle Guide will take your helmets and orient you with your surroundings.
If your group has a return trip booked, we look forward to welcoming you back at the same bus stop later in the day.
Maximize Your Experience
For fun activities near your destination bus stop, visit our interactive map. For specific questions about nearby amenities, ask our knowledgeable Cycle Guide.
We realize that plans change and children get sick. That’s why individual riders registered within an online booking can be substituted for free. Please sign an additional waiver form for each new rider added.
A small 10% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations and rescheduled rides made up to one day in advance of your trip. No refund will be provided for changes made within 24hrs of your booking. Please note, your tickets are not transferable to other time-slots if your group is running late.
We reserve the right to make last minute cancellations due to safety concerns. You will receive a text or email notification of this change as well as a full refund.
Book your experience
Managing the logistics of a full-day outing with a group of kids can be tricky. Leave your car parked and use active transportation to move your group with ease. No car seats here!