Transport your crew to your next play destination with an energizing one-way shuttle. Departing hourly from Meewasin Skating Rink and River Landing on weekday afternoons and weekend mornings.
Enjoy a scenic riverbank tour that returns your crew back to your starting point. Discover the riverbank from a new perspective on your return ride. This is a great option for your first test ride!
Would exclusive use of the bus be ideal for your birthday party, daycare or multi-family group? We have two adult seats, and ask groups with two adults to book the whole bus. Private groups enjoy the same scenic routes and guided experience as our public options.
Explore Your Destination
Cameco Meewasin Rink
- Relax at the Kiwanis Memorial Fountain
- Indulge in a sweet treat at the double-decker bus
- Discover the iconic Delta Bessborough Hotel
Public washrooms are adjacent to the rink site in the Kiwanis Park Washrooms.
Street parking is available along Spadina Crescent and off-street parking is available behind the Bessborough Hotel.
- Cool off at the River Landing Spray Park
- Refuel at River Landing Snacks or Good Earth Coffee House
- See the world in new ways at the Remai Modern art gallery
- Take in a performance at the Persephone Theatre or catch a flick at the Scotiabank Theatre
Public washrooms are located in the River Landing Snacks building.
Off-street parking is available behind the Remai Modern.
- Discover the exhibits and programs at the Nutrien Wonderhub
- Take a ride on Saskatoon’s Prairie Lily
- Enjoy a performance of Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan
- Ride the ferris wheel at Nutrien Playland
Public washrooms are available at the Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan site, Nutrien Wonderhub, and at Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park.
Off-street parking is available south of the building (on the east side of Spadina) and at Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park.
We’d also like to recognize Tourism Saskatchewan and the Government of Canada for their contributions.
Special thanks to architects Sam and Nicole Lock and Henry Lau, as well as the Nutana Playhouse Company for their creative contributions.